Skip Bins are large portable containers used to collect garbage. Once they are full, waste management company remove it from the site by loading it onto the lorry using hydraulic arms. There is various type of waste which are produced by the household, manufacturing units, medical institutions, building site which require separate treatment at the waste yard. Skip bins come in different sizes and capacity, and base upon the type of waste usually generated they can be called on hire and placed in the suitable location. You can find many options for skip bin hire perth services, but picking up the bin providers closer to your location would be beneficial. To learn and research about various waste management techniques and equipment used globally, to visit www.wastedisposalhub.com
Before understanding how Skip bins are beneficial waste management option, let us review the various type of waste generated and how do skip bins segregate them:
• General waste: Includes household and office waste. But certain items which are not allowed to be disposed of in open skip bins are hazardous waste, asbestos material, insulation waste, chemical containers and gas bottles, inflammable liquids, tree trunk larger than 30 cm in width.
• Building waste: Generally generated at the construction site this include metal, concrete, cement blocks, rocks, sand, soil, broken tiles, bricks. The not allowed list stays pretty much the same.
• Green and garden waste: Although most of it can be used to prepare manure in-house, still some which are disposed of include dried leaves, dried branches, trimmed grass waste, clippings etc. In case you have arranged for cutting down of a tree in your garden, tree stump more than a size of 30 cm in width cannot be put into the skip bin.
• Hazardous waste and medical waste: Asbestos waste requires special guidelines to be followed. The skip bin used should be lined with orange or black builder’s plastic and once filled should be safely sealed with industry tape to transport it safely to the asbestos approved waste management facility. The medical waste should also be properly packed and disposed to avoid any air bond infection and ensure health safety of people living around it.
There are many waste management options in the market, but hiring a skip bin seems to be most beneficial because of following features:
1. Flexibility and efficiency: Skip bins gives the flexibility to dispose of the waste irrespective what kind of waste it is. You just dump your household or business waste, and it’s the responsibility of the waste management company to take it to the sorting plants and segregate it. Skip bins save time and money. It is much faster and convenient way of moving the garbage from your location to the landfill. Also, it is cheaper to hire a bin then arranging for moving your trash on your own.
2. Ensures safety at home and work: Having an arrangement with a skip bin hire company, one can provide safety and healthy working environment. Littering of waste here and there may cause a lot of incontinence and risk of health hazard. Proper disposal in skip bins keeps the place and surroundings neat and tidy.
3. Protects the environment from pollution. By hiring a skip bin instead of illegal dumping of waste, you are contributing to the noble cause of preserving the nature.